Introducing MODE by Musu Kaikai


Hi everyone, I am so excited to introduce my fashion label, Mode by Musu Kaikai, a subsidiary under the Madam Wokie brand.

MODE by Musu Kaikai will include clothing, apparel, jewellery and other accessories, mostly produced in Sierra Leone or sourced from my travels. Mode by Musu Kaikai will be sold at Madam Wokie, 14 C Syke Street, Freetown, and online in the next few weeks. 

In the meantime, I will be sharing photos from the shoot we did from my inaugural collection. The collection includes a variety of gowns in various prints and patterns. I hope you love them as much as I enjoyed creating them.



Creative director: Musu Kaikai for Madam Wokie 
Model: Mma Jawara
Photographer: Tolu Jethro Bade of Envizage Concepts







Musu Kaikai 

Comments

Popular Posts