Madam Wokie Bridesmaids: Bimbola weds Marie


Hi everyone!!!
So following the success of the first bridal looks I designed for my cousin's wedding a while back, (you can see the post by clicking HERE), I was approached by Marie to design the bridesmaid dress for her bridal entourage. I was really excited about this brief because not only did Marie want to use African (Ankara) fabrics for the dresses, she was quite thoughtful in allowing each bridesmaid choose a  dress design that suited their personal style. 


As you can see everyone was really happy with their look and the wedding turned out beautifully. I personally can't wait to design ensembles for my next bridal entourage.








Happy marriage life Marie and Bimbola, may God continue to bless your union
xoxo
Madam Wokie

Comments

Popular Posts