Bargain Hunting: New Additions



For any bargain hunter, the best part of lusting after a pair of expensive shoes is seeing a similar, yet cheaper pair available. The Christian Louboutin Corneille, Un Bout and Décolleté shoes have been among the biggest shoe trends this season and I cannot count how many nights I've seen them in my dreams. You could therefore imagine my joy when I nipped out for a break during work only to come back with three somewhat similar yet way cheaper pairs. I can't wait to step out in these beauties... I already have a outfit planned for the all black ones tomorrow when Wokie and I head out for drinks with friends





Who says you have to break the bank to look good
xxx Musu

Comments

  1. The un bout and nude spiked piagelle have given me sleepless nights and I swear I've considered selling a kidney to be able to buy one. Glad to know I'm not the only one who's been pining. Thank God for the high street!

    http://www.bexluvs2dress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you got a great deal from your bargain hunting! I would love to have my own cheaper pair!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts