Happy to be nappy!!

Hey guys.... I promised in an earlier post to share pictures of my natural hair. I hardly have my hair out, however when I do I always get loads of compliments from my friends and family and they always urge me to wear it like this more often. I'm rocking a twist out in these pictures and while I think it looks good, I am not looking forward to this weekend's mammoth detangling mission.


I really admire people who are brave enough to deal with their natural hair on a daily basis. This type of hair routine is simply not for me. I do not have the patience!! Besides, I love wearing protective styles such as twists, cornrows and box braids. This Sunday I'll be getting my hair done in a very traditional style and I can't wait to share the results. If you have any questions about natural hair care please feel free to ask.


I'm off to Kenema this weekend to start a project that Mary-Ann and I have been discussing for a while now and I am super excited about it!! xoxo Zu

I love the zip detail on this Madam Wokie jacket..













Comments

Popular Posts